Tile and Grout Cleaning in Livingston County, New York
Porous grout lines in tile floorings trap dirt over time, resulting in dull and worn appearance. At ServiceMaster by Pagano, we help homes throughout Upstate New York in the Livingston County area to restore the shine to all their tile surfaces.
Our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Clean® Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A detailed analysis of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Green Cleaning solutions used in our Tile and Grout Service offer many benefits including:
- Reduced Environmental Impact
We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster by Pagano, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don’t have to worry about a strong “detergent” smell being left behind.
We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified green by the leading environmental organizations:Environmental Choice and Green Seal.